Shipping and Delivery
All orders are shipped FOB Huntington Beach, CA, or Franklin, TN, unless otherwise specified. Risk of loss of the goods shall pass to you at the time the goods are tendered for shipment. The places that we deliver to are listed on the Site (“Territory”). Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted are (a) exclusive of the costs of shipping or carriage to the agreed place of delivery within the Territory (charges for which are stated on the Site); and (b) exclusive of any tax or duty which (where applicable) must be added to the price payable. You agree to pay for taxes, shipping or carriage of Products as such costs are specified by us on the Site when you submit your purchase order.
Delivery dates for purchased products and services are quoted in good faith, but are not guaranteed. We cannot assume any risk or liability for delay or nonfulfillment of shipments due to acts of God, war, strikes, breakdown, fires, government orders, or other causes beyond our control. Delivery shall be to a valid address in the Territory submitted by you and subject to acceptance (“Delivery Address”). You must check the Delivery Address on any acknowledgement or acceptance we provide and notify us without delay of errors or omissions. We reserve the right to charge you for any extra costs arising from changes you make to the Delivery Address after you submit an order. If you refuse or fail to take delivery of products provided in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, any risk of loss or damage to the products shall nonetheless pass and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies we have, when the products are delivered to a shipper for delivery to the Delivery Address. Except to the extent required as a result of any mandatory rights you have under applicable law, you shall not be entitled to reject any shipment in whole or in part by reason of short delivery unless you notify us in writing of any claim within 7 days of delivery. Where we deliver product in installments, each installment constitutes a separate contract and any defect in any one or more installments shall not entitle you to repudiate the contract as a whole nor to cancel any subsequent installment.
You may return products in accordance with our Returns Policy posted below:
We want to be sure you’re as satisfied with your Figi Brands, products as we are. If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within 15 days of your receipt of the product. For products purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer, their return policy applies — please contact them directly for more information.
Returns & Refunds Policy Details
1. Any item purchased at our website can be returned within 15 days from your receipt of the item. If there is a quality issue with or damage to your new product or we sent you the wrong item, it can be returned within 30 days from your receipt of the item.
2. Figi Brands will accept returns for replacements or refunds but does not offer store credit or gift cards. Figi Brands does not accept returns on items purchased outside of www.figibrands.com. Returns for a refund are subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the cost of the product, unless the reason for the refund is due to our error or product received damaged/defective.
3. To return items, you must our customer service team at email@example.com to get a return authorization (RA) number. Returns without a valid RA number will be rejected. Please repack the merchandise you are returning in the original or a similar shipping box and put the RA number as a reference on your return shipping label.
4. All returned merchandise must be in new, unused condition. All of the promotional items, accessories, manuals, and other documents, including the original product packaging, must be intact, and shipped back together with returned items, unless otherwise specified. You may use a shipper of your choice to return your items. We recommend retaining the tracking number of your return for your records.
5. Products that are sold with promotional items must be returned with all of the promotional items to complete the return.
6. If you receive a defective/damaged product and would like to request a replacement or credit, you must contact our customer service department within 30 days of receipt of the product and provide visual proof of the damage/defect. The customer service representative will provide instructions, based on the product, as to how to handle the item.
In these situations, you must ship back returned items using the return shipping label provided to you. We will credit the original shipping cost to you if there was an error on our part (such as the product was damaged or defective — or we delivered the wrong product). If you have any questions about whether your return shipping is covered, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. We are not responsible for any items lost or damaged during return shipping. If we do not receive the returned items or receive them damaged, your return request may be refused. Based on the value of the returned items, you may want to purchase additional insurance for damage coverage before shipping back to us.
8. Returned items that do not meet our return requirements will be rejected and shipped back to you at your cost.
We will issue the credit to your card either upon receipt of the physical return or digital confirmation of a damaged item with our customer service team, depending on the circumstance. If the returned items meet the requirements of this Policy, we will issue a refund to the original method of payment within 7-10 business days of receipt of the product at our warehouse. Refunds will only be issued to the billing name and address on the original order.
When issuing refunds, we reserve the right to deduct a 20% re-stocking fee first and then refund the remaining amount, including sales tax, to you, unless the reason for the return was our fault or due to our error (such as the product was defective or damaged or we delivered the wrong product). If you feel you have been improperly charged a restocking fee, please contact customer service team at email@example.com.
This return policy only applies to products purchased directly from figibrands.com via email, phone or website.
For any questions relating to warranty returns on defective items, please see our warranty policy. All issues with defective/damaged product after 30 days of receipt of your purchase through figibrands.com must be handled through our warranty department firstname.lastname@example.org
Figi Brands, LLC. guarantees its products against breakage or defects packaging. To the extent permitted by law, Figi Brands liability is limited to the packaging and not its contents and in no event shall Figi Brands liability to the purchaser for damages exceed the purchase price of the product in respect of which damages are claimed.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND ANY LIABILITY NOT BASED UPON CONTRACT ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED; AND (C) IN NO EVENT SHALL FIGI BRANDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A CLAIM FOR SUCH DAMAGES IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
Figi Brands will replace any damaged or defective product, at our sole option. Certain products are available for a limited time only. If a claim is made involving one of these products, Figi Brands reserves the right to replace a broken or defective product with a standard Figi Brands product of comparable size and quality if no comparable limited-edition product is available at the time of a claim. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER.
To make a warranty claim, the purchaser must contact Customer Service at email@example.com. Any warranty claims shall be made by the purchaser as soon as practicable. The purchaser must obtain a return authorization number from Figi Brands Customer Service prior to returning any product, and is responsible for paying for all warranty freight costs. If Figi Brands determines that any returned product is not defective, within the terms of this warranty, the purchaser shall pay Figi Brands all costs of handling and return freight at Figi Brands’s prevailing rates.
All warranty claims of any nature are barred if the product has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident.